Spring is the start of the wedding season, and a time when brides have additional options for every element of their celebration. From an abundance of flowers and fresh, seasonal foods, to moving the wedding outside and shortening the hemline, brides’ options spring into high gear with the bright colors, smells, tastes and fashions of the season. Get Married unveils the latest spring wedding trends that exemplify an organic blending of styles and exude creativity, good taste and the true sense of the season.
For brides seeking the latest trends for their spring wedding, Get Married’s show on Lifetime Television and http://www.GetMarried.com provide unique wedding ideas from the industry’s leading wedding experts who offer season-specific advice, ideas and inspirations that fit any budget and personal style.
Get Married teamed with Colin Cowie of Colin Cowie Lifestyle, internationally known as the arbiter of style, to offer the latest wedding trends to the springtime bride. “Spring is a thrilling time of the year – it represents growth and new beginnings – a perfect metaphor for a wedding,” said Colin, lifestyle expert, celebrity wedding designer and host of Get Married on Lifetime Television and http://www.GetMarried.com. “The gift of a spring wedding is that it gives everyone a chance to revel in nature.”
Colin Cowie and Get Married offer 5 Spring Wedding Trends for the Fashionable Bride who wants to merge personal and seasonal styles while capturing the essence of spring in her wedding.
1. Extract electric colors from nature: Lift colors straight from spring leaves, flowers and shoots of grass, and bring them to the reception tables and the bridal dresses. Grass green, canary yellow and chaparelli pinks, accented with gold or pewter, are exciting and fresh.
2. Fuse youthful flavors in a sophisticated spirit: Capture the popping colors of spring by serving lollipops at a candy station, popcorn at valet, or other tasty treats to satisfy your palette.
3. Combine deep colors with lighter papers: Keep wedding invitations, table cards and programs fresh with light papers like tissue and vellum. Incorporate spring colors like white ink on rich green paper or shocking pink ink on lime green paper. Reverse the formula with green inks on white paper.
4. Shorten the hemlines and heighten the style: Stand out from the crowd but blend with the event intention by wearing a shorter dress with an eye-catching pair of heels. Create a chic retro look with a short birdcage wedding veil and a set of short gloves.
5. Create an at-home atmosphere with backyard elegance: Create a quality backyard wedding that is intimate and organic with your garden being the aesthetic to inspire your décor. Spring weather is unpredictable so have heaters and a back-up plan of moving inside or under a gorgeous canopy.
“Springtime embodies a unique charm and is a theme in itself when it comes to weddings and celebrations,” said Stacie Francombe, CEO and founder of Get Married and http://www.GetMarried.com. “The possibility of a spring wedding is endless, and Get Married offers brides all the latest seasonal trends and styles for brides on any budget.” About Get Married Get Married is the only multi-channeled wedding planning resource with platforms online (www.GetMarried.com) and on television every weekday that connects local and national wedding professionals and industry experts with brides through entertainment and news.